Thursday, October 2, 2008

Attacked

Ax attack

A man in Morgan county was sent the the ER with head wounds from an ax. Honestly, this sounds like something from a horror movie. I have never of an actual ax murder. I think it was either an accident, or somebody was really mad at him. It is really weird if you ask me, and I cant even imagine what the police officers thought when they found the man. This incident if you to call it that, reminds me of like gang shootings and stuff where innocent people become victims in the situations and it makes you feel so sad and bad for the families of the victims because of how you feel they didn’t deserve what happened to them, just like the ax victim, who deserves to get almost killed with an ax? I hope that the perpetrator Jose Barron loses the court battle and is sent to jail for a long time. I am wondering if this crime is gang related, even though it does not seem like something a gang would do. I also wonder whether Jose is mentally insane, or what his problem is because that was a dumb idea. I think that this is a rare occurrence and I feel really bad for the victim.

No comments: